THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sabtu, 12 Februari 2011

How I hate farewell..

Rui..you're the best,always the best.. it's been a great pleasure for me to know you, learn with you, It's is truly remarkable when I look back. you have helped me in the learning process, and I want to thank you all for that..you will always be in my heart... :) keep in touch.. good bye and good luck


kevin..thanks for everything you've said that cheerup my day..i also want to apologize for any mistakes I've done during previous project..Please accept my most grateful thank you for all you have done for me; for the many times you have given me hope when I could not generate my own. 


kenny..hey boy,I think you should stay.. it's really hard for me to say good bye to you.. be more mature ya..don't be moody anymore..keep on your way to be a good doctor.. always stay in God's way.. 


david.. we're not a close friend but 1 thing that I know it's hard to realize that no one will shouting at class whenever it's break time.. it's kinda norak but i'm sure, me and the whole class will miss it very much.. take care there..


stevan..Your presence is felt, whether you are able to comment as often as you had or not. I, too, am not able to be here as often as I wish nor as often as I was. However, I am here when I can be as are you I'm sure. You know you're in my prayers always. Take care my friend!


stanley.. as I will miss you dearly, and I know that you'll at least be on my mind every day.
I will pray for you, and I hope that everything is all right. Please be okay...and know that if you ever run out of hope, we here have enough to share with you




for all of you, survive medical school and be a good doctor ya.. 

with love, Ivonne

0 komentar: